Once you are logged in, on the left hand side of the screen, you'll see all the areas you can visit and click on them.
- Welcome areawith event information and shortlists
- Stage areawhere the awards ceremony and content sessions will be broadcast
- Tables areawhere you will see the table reserved for you and your colleagues, watch and participate in our Illusionist showand join us in ourVirtual bar
- Entertainment area where you can visit our sponsors, join our slots tournamentand access our photo booth
- Networking areawhere you can meet and video chat one-to-one with other peers
What is the dress code for the Awards?
Formal dress isn’t mandatory but we don't see any reason why attending a virtual awards should stop you from dressing up to the nines. Take a photo of you or a screenshot of your table/team and tag it on your social media with #EGROperatorAwards and we'll publish the on the event website and across EGR's social media channels.
SEE THE AWARDS CEREMONY TEASER VIDEO
Join using a compatible browser
Hopin works best on Chrome and Firefox. Pro tip: Make sure your browser is up to date.
Camera and Microphone
If you are using a VPN (network) or device provided by your employer, ensure your device can access and share your camera and microphone on.
Joining the event
Restart your computer before joining the event. This ensures that there are no other video applications holding onto audio or video for any reason.
Please use headphones when participating on-screen. This will help eliminate echo and feedback.
If you lose sound or can't share your audio/video or screen share, try these steps (in order):
MAC -Refresh your browser / Quit and relaunch your browser / Ensure your browser's permissions are granted to have access to your camera and microphone (in Chrome, type into the URL bar: chrome://settings/content).
- Ensure your browser has permission to record your screen (open your computer's System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Screen Recording > find your browser in the list and check the box). Then quit and relaunch your browser.
- Restart your computer / Join the event in a different browser (e.g.: switch from Chrome to Firefox).
PC -Refresh your browser / - Quit and relaunch your browser / Ensure your browser's permissions are granted to have access to your camera and microphone (in Chrome, type into the URL bar: chrome://settings/content).
Restart your computer / Join the event in a different browser (e.g.: switch from Chrome to Firefox).